Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Welcome

Hey all, welcome to my blog.

My goal for this blog is to give readers a little insight into the world of a college hockey player. I will be writing about the experiences of my last year of competitive hockey (not including the time when I become a Beer League Hero). I am excited to provide some insight on what it is to be a hockey player, including the daily life both on and off the ice, what goes through my head, and most importantly, the goings on of the locker room.

I am new to the blogging world. This is my first ever blog post. Feel free to email or leave any comments with advice on how to improve my first blog! Please pass this blog on to your friends, teammates, and family. I will do my best to keep you all entertained. I will try to update at least a couple of times a week.

Cheers,

Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment